Monday, November 18, 2013

Cutesy Christmas

Second post today...on a roll, I guess. :)



My main image is from Tiddly Inks called Happy Day and stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink then colored with Copic Markers. The paper comes from an old K and Company Christmas stack that I only have scraps left. I love these colors together. I followed the C4C212 sketch. Used Diamond Stickles on the bows, ribbons and the "brads" in the top corner. And her shoes are Glossy Accent-ed. The inside sentiment is from a clear set I've had FOREVER and the packaging is long gone. If you recognize it, please let me know.

Thanks for looking! Hope this finds you happy and healthy.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Tiddly Ink #121 - Anything Goes
Crazy 4 Challenges #212
Stampin' Royalty - No Embellishment Holiday Card

3 comments:

  1. Cutsey is your card! Great job coloring and I love your bold colors. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely card. I really like the colours you used. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a festive holiday card and I just love how you have colored Wryn in the bright Christmas colors! Thank you for joining us this week for our "Anything Goes" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!